Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a Tease!!

Thank you OPI! Finally a shimmer that delivers! "Tease-y Does It" is one of the new colors from OPI's Burlesque collection. In the bottle, I thought it had a copper look and for some reason the store's lighting gave it a purple tinge. It is instead, a rich coppery/bronze color with copper reflects. It almost looks like fireplace embers! No matter how I tried, I could not get the pictures to do any justice! I did manage to get a few good shots, but nothing compares to how brilliant it is in person!!!

Don't you just love the name?!!!
The reflects are brilliant, I wish the picture could capture such brilliance!
It has a nice chocolate cream base to it.


This is one of my new favorite brown family colors. While it isn't exactly brown in person, it does read as a brown. In person it has an almost maroon look. It's really hard to describe, but it's beautiful! I only needed two coats and it went on smooth and streak free!

If you love shimmers, rich colors, or hard to describe colors you will love this one!!!

No comments: