Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Julep's December Box [SPOILER]

It's no secret that I love Julep! Their polish is amazing. They send unique colors, exceptional and fun goodies with every box! December's box has me extra excited! Julep announced on their Facebook Page that December's box will include the "fixings" to make you own DIY Nail Polish Ring!

A while ago I did a video on how to make a ring out of nail polish, so I was very excited! Here is their post...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPOILER ALERT: Included in every December Maven box will be a #DIY Cabochon Ring. You will receive 1 disk and 1 ring base, the perfect combo for you to create your own holiday bling with your new Julep colors!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
If you want to get on on this sweet deal you can sign up to be a Julep Maven! It's only 19.95 a month and you get 2-3 polishes and extra goodies delivered to your door! You can skip any month you want, and when you join you get discounts on their products. I absolutely it! I am not affiliated with Julep, I'm just a huge fan of their service and product!!
 

No comments: