Sunday, December 16, 2012

Let It Snow Challenge Week #3: Ugly Christmas Sweater

Let It Snow Challenge: Week #3
Ugly Christmas Sweater

This week's challenge theme was a ton of fun! It didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, but I'm still calling this one a success! 


I used one coat of OPI [OPI Red] with one coat of OPI [Animalistic] on top to give it depth and sparkle. I used my ArtDeco Striping polish [white] to "draw" on the design. Then I used OPI [Jade is the New Black] mixed with a pinch of green glitter on a piece of foil  for the accents. 

My lines weren't as crisp as I'd have liked, but the little reindeer turned out so cute!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog and check out the other talented ladies participating in the challenge by clicking on their pictures below! 



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Minty said...

LOVE, so gorgeous, I think they turned out great.