Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Never use a Q-Tip again (for nail cleaning) again!!!

So a few nights ago I discovered something amazing while doing my nails! I was painting my nails with a glitter polish and had my trust Elmer's glue out to use as my base coat. If you've never hear of this technique here's a quick run down...

If you paint a thin layer of Elmer's School Glue onto your nail and let it dry before painting your nails with glitter, you'll be able to "peel" the glitter off later rather than struggle with it come removal time. I'll have to do a video on that sometime.

Anyway, I had got some of the glue on my skin and discovered that when it peeled off my skin, so to did the polish I had gotten on my skin! Then it hit me... If I paint my skin around my nails with glue and let it dry, I won't have to bust out the Q-Tips later to clean up my cuticles when I'm done! i tried it out, and it worked like a charm!

Here's a quick video I made last night to show just how easy and awesome it is!!


So, if you try this method out... please let me know what you think! And if you decide to share your findings with the world, don't forget to send me a shout-out! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

No comments: