Saturday, December 29, 2012

Let It Snow Challenge Week # 4: Christmas/Holiday Nails

Let It Snow Challenge Week #4
Christmas/Holiday Nails

Sorry I'm a little late with this post. The holidays got a bit crazy and I just didn't have the time. Not to mention that we had to take our 7 year old Daughter Jacqueline to the ER the day after Christmas! She has the Flu. Don't worry though, she'll be ok!

So for this challenge I wanted to go with a sophisticated manicure that could be worn to any holiday party... upscale or not. I went with a dark green, almost black polish by OPI [Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine]. It has a great grey quality to it that I love! I topped it off with NYC [Matte Me Crazy Topcoat]. It gave it a wonderful leather like look. Then I just barely tipped the free edge with Covergirl Outlast [185]. It's a glossy, patent leather red with a metallic finish. On the accent nail I used Revlon [571- Posh]. I topped the Revlon with a generic green glitter striping polish.


It's a simple, yet sophisticated look that would work well on any nail length!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please check out the great work the other Ladies participating in the challenge have done by clicking on their thumbnails below.



No comments: