Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Zodiac Files: Gemini

Gemini is represented by the color yellow. This can be a hard color to pull off for some, but here I tried to create a look that would work on anyone. Even darker skin tones can wear this! Yellow can be dark and "mustardy" or light and "Lemony" and all shades in between! It's just a fun color. 

Navy tones of blue seem to set it off too. So for this look I paired "Golden Lemon" and "Bell bottom blue" to create a wearable yellow look for all skin tones! 

I'd also like to note that the colors have not been altered at all, the only thing done to my pictures was the mat frame and lettering, and yet the yellow/blue combination seemed to bring out the green more in my eyes.  I love it! 

1 comment:

Tasha said...

These colors look amazing with your eyes girl!