Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let it Snow!

The first snowfall of the year is one of my favorite things! It inspires me. the palest blues and purples, light pinks and greens, white and silver..so many color come to mind.  

I used these colors to inspire an icy, winter look. I used this look in a contest on YouTube also. 

The first step was to apply Bare Study on the entire lid, and apply 'Lark About' by MAC to the inner 3rd. I used a light hand on this look. I wanted to keep it subtle.
Next I took 'Mutiny' by MAC and applied that to the rest of lid.

Now I use a little Bell Bottom Blue on the outer corner and very lightly into the crease.

I then took my liquid liner and made a thin line on the upper lid and applied my Colossal Mascara. Here's the final look!

I did decide later to add some "Sexy Sparkle" skin illuminator by Spell Cosmetics as a highlight color. I loved it!







No comments: